KS1 Curriculum Overview
The Curriculum in Kingmoor Infant School has been created in partnership with Kingmoor Junior school.
Our Curriculum completely meets the requirements of the National Curriculum and more. Our Ethos and Vision is the key thread that runs through every aspect of the experiences we provide for children. Our curriculum aims to provide:
- Sequencial and progressive retention of knowledge
- Acquisition of vocabulary in a progressive way
- Engaging opportunities to promote learning and a desire to learn
- A curriculum that carefully builds on learning experiences from Nursery and Reception
- Children with the skills they need to learn through our Learning Powers
- Children with the skills to develop good Mental Health
- Prepare children for the next stage in their learning journey.